C2 is constantly looking for passionate people. Whether you are determined, dynamic, analytical or creative, we need your expertise. We are interested in your story. Join our team of experts that will enhance your strength.
Inside Sales Rep
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter person with the ability to develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound leads, social selling, individual research, web events and trade shows. Responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads and setting appointments for further engagement with IT executives. This position works primarily via web, phone and email.
- Develop new business via communication vehicles such as email, LinkedIn and telephone to introduce C2 ATOM IT service management software and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and conduct research to identity potential prospects.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale and qualify customers based on their needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities to a sales ready opportunity.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Consistently meets weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Update data for new and prospective clients in CRM tool, ensuring all communication activities are entered into the system, and information is up to date and accurate.
- Prepare activity and lead pipeline reports.
- Identifies opportunities to upsell and cross-sell customers.
Desired skills and experiences
- 3 years’ experience in inside sales or business development.
- University Degree in business or information technology preferred or any relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Essential - Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in French
- Results-oriented who can work within a team, creative and energetic.
- Initiative and ability to communicate with IT decision-makers.
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Interest in learning our software sales environment