C2 is constantly looking for passionate people. Whether you are determined, dynamic, analytical or creative, we need your expertise. We are interested in your story. Join our team of experts that will enhance your strength.
Web Automation/Tester Specialist for Quality Assurance
We are currently seeking for a Web Automation/Tester Specialist for Quality Assurance to join our team. You must have concrete experience as a Test Analyst and quality control in a Web environment. You will need a minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of quality assurance. You are meticulous and have much attention to detail is second nature for you.
- Develop the structure and conceive the draft of different test scenarios
- Build Unit Test, Integration Testing and Acceptance Tests backend and frontend
- Track identified anomalies and verify resolutions
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure the link between support and development
- Can diagnose a problem and reproduce it to submit it to the development team
- Perform other tasks related to content and documentation
- Test automation a must - Ranorex an asset
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Have at least an IT diploma
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in performance testing, writing test scripts and test cases
- Experience in regression testing or functional testing
- Test automation experience is required
- Good professional attitude and good team player
- Bilingual (French / English) both oral and written
Full-Stack Web Developer
You forget to eat to code? You dream about Expressions <Func <T, bool >>? SQL queries are part of your daily jokes? Or, your ideal world would not exist without source code? If you recognize yourself, wait no longer and come join a team that looks like you!
C2 is seeking a passionate Full-Stack Software Developer who wants to make a real difference by joining our dynamic development team. You want stimulating and increasing responsibilities such as participating in the architectural choices, improving development processes, analysis, concepts and management a team of tasks; you are engaging and demonstrate initiative and creativity; dare to make the difference.
This is a full time position in Boisbriand.
- Apply best practices for programming user interface and back-end
- Ensures that all applications meet the business needs of the company
- Applies TDD process with Code
- Ensures compliance of web architecture and its evolution
- Actively involved within an experienced development team
- Communicates with peers for the introduction of changes and amendments
- Participates in daily meetings, the Scrum and periodic revisions
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in developing business applications in C # and ASP.NET MVC 3.0 +
- Experience in developing following the Agile methodologies such as Scrum, TDD and the use of automation and source controls such as Microsoft TFS
- Design and development of high quality maintainable and reusable software
- Excellent knowledge of Transact-SQL and Entity Framework as ORM technologies
- Self-educated on the latest Microsoft technologies and other
- Very good knowledge of AngularJS is an asset
- Database modeling knowledge and performance degradation factors, data structuring an asset
- Mobile solutions development experience an asset